Stella Centre for Effective Education and Development SCEED
The Stella Centre for Effective Education and Development has been initiated in June 2019 with a vision to be a key lever to enhance innovative and collaborative high quality education and institutional development. Working towards enhancing and sustaining quality in education, increasing a sense of belonging to the Institution and strengthening the work culture will be the main objective of the Centre.
The Centre will be the focal point of institutionalising and channelising the activities of the various centres of the college. It will facilitate effective organisation of training programmes for professional and personal development of faculty and students by organising seminars, conferences, workshops. Besides these, it will also complement the activities of the Career Guidance Cell and Alumni Association in addition to publicising the consultancy. It will also initiate collaborations with different organisations to explore and undertake projects.
Vision of SCEED
To be a key lever to enhance innovative and collaborative high quality education and institutional development
- Focal point of institutionalising the activities of various centres of the college
- Assist activities of Centre for Women's Studies, CGC, Alumni
- Channelize the different programmes of the institution
- Facilitate effective organisation of training programmes for Professional and Personal development of faculty - seminars, conferences, workshops, training programmes, sessions on quality enhancement - sense of belonging to the institution, work culture
- Enhance Skill Training and Technology upgradation
- Work towards Management and integration of strategy, teamwork, analysis , training and assessment
- Outreach programmes and Extension activities
- Students Training programmes, Certificate Courses
- Collaborate with different organisations to explore and undertake Projects
- Associate with stakeholders for enhancing and sustaining quality in education
- Establish good-Eco initiatives