STELLA MARIS COLLEGE - CAREER GUIDANCE CELL
ABOUT ( CAREER GUIDANCE CELL )
The Career Guidance Cell (CGC) is an initiative of the Alumnae Association of Stella Maris College, which was started in the year 2002. It provides comprehensive services in the area of training, options regarding higher studies, internships and full-time placements for both undergraduate and post-graduate students.
VISION AND MISSION
To provide a unique career counseling framework, supportive recruitment
environment that's both student and industry friendly.
To provide opportunity for multiple roles through training and webinars.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Excellence, learnability, academic excellence and most importantly ethics.
OBJECTIVE OF THE CELL
- To expose students to the culture of global organisations.
- To create awareness of organization's expectations from young talent.
- To provide available information on jobs, positions, opportunities.
- To conduct workshops, seminars and special events to assist students in career planning.
- To develop employment opportunities and foster partnerships with corporates to facilitate on- and off-campus recruitments.
- To enhance services through innovative technology, programme development and continuous updating of resources.