- In 2005, the Department of International Studies signed an MOU with the Institut Catholique d' Etudes Superieures, Nantes, France. This student exchange programme permits students of Political Science and International Relations to earn the necessary credits for their overseas programme requirement in Stella Maris College. Over a period of five years 9 students from ICES have completed two semesters of study in the department.
- The Department of Commerce, Stella Maris College signed an MoU for a Student Exchange Programme with the IESEG School of Management, Lille Catholic University on December 24, 2007. Since then, three students from IESEG attend two semesters of study in the second year of the B.Com course each year. Five students of Commerce from Stella Maris College have attended one semester at IESEG since the year 2009.
- In 2008 the Department of International Studies signed MoUs with the Institute of Social Studies and the Institute of Peace and Conflict Studies, both based in New Delhi.
- The Chemistry Department has signed an MoU with the Central Leather Research Institute, Chennai.
- The Department of Social Work has entered into an International Partnership with Liverpool Hope University, Liverpool, U.K. for Cross Cultural Research and Field Work Supervision.
- In 2010 Stella Maris College signed an MoU with CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants), UK. The CIMA Student Study Centre has been launched with support from PIRON Education Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi.
- In April 2011, Stella Maris College signed an MoU with IGCAR, Kalpakkam.
- In September 2011, Stella Maris College signed an MoU with Pivot Animation, Chennai.