JASCO V-750 UV/VIS SPECTROPHOTOMETER
- Optical System : Single monochromator - Double beam type
- Light Source : Deuterium lamp - 190 to 350 nm ; Halogen lamp : 330 to 900 nm
- With a comprehensive range of sampling accessories, the V-750 UV-visible spectrophotometer is well suited to measurement of solid and liquid samples in the UV and visible regions.
- Detector : Photomultiplier tube
- Dimensions : 268(H) X 460(W) X 602(D) mm
- Weight : 27kg
BRUKER ALPHA-T ATR-FTIR SPECTROMETER
- Model Name : Alpha-T ATR-FTIR
- Supplier : Bruker
- The Eco ATR is a single reflection ATR sampling module that is ideal for both solids and liquids and does not require sample preparation.
- It is equipped with a versatile high throughput ZnSe ATR crystal for the analysis of powders, solids, pastes and liquids.
||20000 - 500 cm-1
||4 - 8
(at 100 cm-1 )
|Depth of penetration at 45°C
||Depth of penetration at 60°C
SHIMADZU PROMINENCE BINARY GRADIENT HPLC SYSTEM
- Model : Prominence Binary Gradient HPLC system ( SPDA & LC-20AD UFLC)
- Supplier : Shimadzu
- Prominence HPLC offers exceptional reliability and great expandability to support diverse applications from ultrafast liquid chromatography to preparative LC, gel permeation chromatography (GPC), ion chromatography, and LC/MS.
- The LCAD Series offers pumping flow rates from 100 nL/minute and achieves the highly stable flow-rate performance demanded by UFLC, LC/MS, and GPC.
- The LCAD Series features pump heads with just 10 μL plunger volume equipped in parallel. It achieves high pumping accuracy across a broad flow-rate range from the micro to the semi preparative scale.
- The wide dynamic range and high sensitivity make SPDA/20AV UV-VIS detectors powerful tools for determining trace impurities.
LABMAN PROBE SONICATOR - PRO-500
Technical Specifications :
- Frequency : 20kHz
- Power : 500 W
- Probe : Dia (Titanium Alloy) Standard - 9.5 mm
- Temperature Range : 0-990C
- Power Supply : AC 220V/50 Hz
- Optional Probe : 3mm (1/8") 6mm (1/4")