CAREER GUIDANCE CELL
The Career Guidance Cell (CGC) is an initiative of the Alumnae Association of Stella Maris College, which was started in the year 2003. It provides comprehensive services in the area of training, options regarding higher studies, internships and full-time placements for both undergraduate and post-graduate students.
Objectives of the Cell
- To expose students to the culture of Global Organisations
- To create awareness of Organisations’ expectations from young talent
- To provide available information on jobs, positions, opportunities
- To conduct workshops, seminars and special events to assist students in career planning
- To develop employment opportunities and foster partnerships with corporates to facilitate on- and off-campus recruitments
- To enhance services through innovative technology, programme development and continuous updating of resources
Ms. Sarala Vasu heads this team of volunteers.
The present CGC members are:
- Ms. Judy Nagarajan
- Ms. Mathavi Thangaraj
- Ms. Sharadha Thiyagarajan
- Ms. Subhasini Raja
- Ms. Vasanthi Mahendiran
- Ms. Vini Victor
Campus Recruitment: 2016-17
In the last academic year 60% of our students who registered for campus recruitment were placed in various companies.
Some of the companies that recruited our students are Goldman Sachs, McKinsey, KPMG, Deloitte, Ernt & Young, World Bank, Wipro
Cognizant Technology Solutions, Royal Bank of Scotland, Sutherland, Zoho, Zifo RnD, Verizon , Google, TNQ, Scientific Publishing, Velammal Schools and NTrust etc.
Contact us at : email@example.com / 044-28113350CRIST